- Classic Mediterranean architecture
- Fabulous bay views or Gulf views
- Walk to famous John’s Pass Village & Boardwalk
- Beautiful, heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Granite kitchen & bathroom countertops
- Full service Day SPA
- Marina with boat slips
- WiFi, Fitness center, Pet friendly
- Direct boat access to the Gulf of Mexico
- Handicap Units available
Each suite of our Madeira Beach condo comes equipped with a complete kitchen, with full-size refrigerator, granite kitchen countertops, microwave, stove, dishwasher, cookware, dishes and silverware. Suites range in size from 734 square feet to 1179 square feet, and feature one or two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and some feature a separate sitting room with a sleeper sofa. Each suite also features a full-size washer and dryer, a furnished private balcony, two televisions with cable tv & dvd player. Most suites of our Madeira Beach condo offer picturesque views of the Intracoastal Waterways and the Marina or the Gulf of Mexico.
Madeira Bay Resort Marina & Spa also offers 2,000 square feet of well appointed meeting space equipped to host a Florida beach wedding, rehearsal dinner, family reunions, holiday parties as well as corporate functions. Our Sunset Room offers spectacular views from our 6th floor of the Gulf of Mexico.