- Classic Mediterranean architecture
- Fabulous bay views or Gulf views
- Walk to famous John’s Pass Village & Boardwalk
- Beautiful, heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Granite kitchen & bathroom counter tops
- Marina with boat slips
- WiFi, Fitness center, Pet friendly
- Direct boat access to the Gulf of Mexico
- Handicap Units available
Each suite of our Madeira Beach condo comes equipped with a complete kitchen, with full-size refrigerator, granite kitchen counter tops, microwave, stove, dishwasher, cookware, dishes and silverware. Suites range in size from 734 square feet to 1179 square feet, and feature one or two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and some feature a separate sitting room with a sleeper sofa. Each suite also features a full-size washer and dryer, a furnished private balcony, two televisions with cable tv & dvd player. Most suites of our Madeira Beach condo offer picturesque views of the Intracoastal Waterways and the Marina or the Gulf of Mexico.
Madeira Bay Resort & Marina also offers 2,000 square feet of well appointed meeting space equipped to host a Florida beach wedding, rehearsal dinner, family reunions, holiday parties as well as corporate functions. Our Sunset Room offers spectacular views from our 6th floor of the Gulf of Mexico.